10.4.08

The Experiences Now

So many hours have passed and many a day has passed since I entered anything here. How is everyone? Hope all is well, it has been so long because of the time of mourn, for that lost kitten. Things have improved immensely since then, remarkably so. The writings on Helium are coming together the domain is looking better as each day passes. The hours I am spending though sometimes amaze me. You ever start working on a project wanting to get it done? Most Certainly I have and that is what I am doing now the situation is more or less, to keep it under control. Spending less time with processes and getting things done. Besides the blogs, the site, I have also added additional videos to my youtube account and found meta cafe. Along with the many resources available on the wonders of the world wide web.

To say I have my hands full is an understatement, besides life's challenges I continue to grow. I Focus Forward in my life because it makes sense to get it done.
Also added some additional Photos of my vehicle. To Ride is to Exist, So I Ride On!



Even started delving into x64 Software, remarkable how much more is out there now when I decide to focus on my objective to learn something new each day. Don't you agree?

So that is the story for now thanks for your patience, and more to come in the weeks and months ahead. Any comments drop em. I will do my best to respond.

Any Comments - Drop me A Line

No comments:

Contributors