1.2.08

Domain Fund Donation Station



Domain Donation Station


Been sometime since I have entered much here, been busy with life and living and the last couple of months have been uneventful, so much death, and loss almost reached a point of wondering what now. I also realised how many have found this blog and the many others I work on regular basis, continually come back to read what I offer to the world at large and it is appreciated. As far as it goes I even stepped up to a domain and have found an interest there also. I appreciate each of these you visit on a regular basis but have come to a point whereby to keep things alive it is necessary to put together some donations to keep them alive. So ask you in this time in life to help keep what you have found alive.

No comments:

Contributors