6.2.08

Tuesday 11-06 0336 11/07

Each day brings something new, today was no exception. Electrical failure of a breaker disabled part of the house for quite a long time. Finally after jerry rigging things to work the maintenance finally showed up and though ti could of been done with two there was three of them. How many maintenance people does it really take to change a breaker? Three individuals, though it did seem it would of been easier with just two but three really now I figured that was just a bit of an overkill so wtf? Hell I could of done it myself in less time and less wasted effort then was displayed with these three. What should of only taken maybe 10 minutes ended up being a pointless skit of 30 minutes just screwing around with the thing. Who knows and why does it matter, it doest so it works great back to the party yeaha.

Another annoyance of this fine day, I finally got my check and deposited it only to find out, not by choice, that apparently it was overdrawn by **.** dollars, a negative balance because of bullshit fee. Free checking, huh what a load of crap. When I thought about it what I should have done is cashed it and put a partial paying on the fees but instead for some unknown reason I deposited it and in so doing the bullshit was automatically subtracted from the deposit leaving with me with not enough to cover the advance of ***.** that when paid back equated to ***.** for the privilege of an advance what the hell and to make it all that much more enjoyable I also owe to paypal ***.** for the money I sent my girl to the tune of ****.** Php for a trip to Baguio. I am glad she enjoyed it, and bought me a few things also. I appreciated it but it messed me up pretty good as far as the budget goes and the time it took to clear. Conveniently, just in time for my account to be overdrawn so there goes another **.** of money I worked for the bank gets because they decided to time it to insure it would not clear, fucking bastards. When I think about it could of just talked with a good friend of mine and she could of removed the fees and got me back my money that I earned. All well, net time or just cash it make it simple. Still may be a possibility to solve that just need to figure a reason and make sure she takes care of me and no one else. Its a good idead just need to figure a reason.

The next question is how am I going to cover the other outstanding transactions paypal ***.** ,***.**,& **.** from ****. Need to solve that as well as the ***.** for the advance america in all over ***.** that needs to come from somewhere. The objective to save up to ****.** for my trip there by February 2009 or early March 2009, Considering I do not have work right now although it is likely that I can go back to the restaurant, the question still is Do I want to return to that workplace? What could supplement that income? The primary focus for now is how to take care of paypal and advance america paid within the next month or preferably sooner.

There are more then a few solutions, just need to figure which and how. The goal remains the same to establish three incomes between now and next year, and how that relates the need for income to pay bills. At which point I will be just a tad bit more relaxed once they are taken care of.

Once they are out of the way I can then focus on the necessary budget and be able to stick to it. I find it odd that according to my register there should be a positive balance not considering the check for advance america in the said amount and not considering the ***.** that supposedly will be retried in three days and any other outstanding transfers.

The solution pretty clear, make sure you have a safety net of sorts, a contingency plan on unexpected circumstances, by keeping three times what you spend still within the account and discipline yourself not to spend it, it will take work but it can work well enough.

Long perhaps but interesting. Enjoy the read.

No comments:

Contributors