21.2.10

Free For All Revisited | By Peter Wayner

Again I'm getting ahead of myself. There have been many victories over the last ten years and it would be a shame not to spend some time celebrating the gifts they've brought to our world. They may not be perfect, but they are still worth noting and enjoying. So here's a list of ways that I think the book succeeded followed immediately by a discussion of how it failed.

I remember reading this book in paper form and when he made it available for free I took a look at the electronic version, but thus far from what I have seen up to this point this version is the best ever, with an updated forward, to recall the Last 10 Years, the time that it has been since the book was published and how the Free Software Movement has been moving in Leaps and Bounds.

Posted via web from Home Of Knatchwa - Posterously Speaking

No comments:

Contributors