29.12.09

Homeless Program In Need Of Blankets - Central Coast News Story - KSBW The Central Coast

Shelter Outreach Plus' Mobile Outreach Program, which is a service that hands out blankets to the homeless living on the streets, is in need of blankets for the winter season.

To offer your support in this objective makes a big difference, as I remember when I was homeless for the holidays;

As we have been in the holiday season for a time now, since Thanksgiving has come to pass and here we are, less then a week from Christmas, and even through this supposedly joyous time, it is important to remember where I have been. The life I lived not to many holidays ago. A life few should ever have to endure, but I found it to be a hard lesson that must be learned. Reality can be a disciplined teach to say the least, the article shared below speaks more to this trying time in my life and how I overcame it to be where I am today. via Knatchwa at Wordpress - Being Homeless for the Holidays

Posted via web from Home Of Knatchwa - Posterously Speaking

No comments:

Contributors