20.1.10

The Tug-of-War Between Heart and Head - by Dumb Little Man | Move Forward!

As I reside in the limbo between true forgiveness and painful hurt, I struggle with the tug-of-war between heart and head. I won’t seek revenge, but I am also not ready to forgive despite the realization that forgiving is precisely what I have to do to stop hurting. People don’t ask to be hurt, but the offended must be the ones to initiate the resolve.

Advice worth Taking to Heart, to grow through the pains of the past, of people lost and others hurt, this article is a great example of ways you can move forward, and through that understanding that things are going to get better, to reside in the present doing all you can for a better future tomorrow.

Posted via web from Home Of Knatchwa - Posterously Speaking

No comments:

Contributors